With a strikingly unique design showcasing cubist architectural styles, the Arctic Bath makes the most of the location where it is set. This hotel regards wellness as a top priority, and the hotel spa forges deep connections with nature with a selection of treatments that harness the elements of nature. Get a chance to slip into the open air cold waters before entering the modern wood sauna for the ultimate experience. The restaurant at the hotel incorporates the Arctic theme in their traditional food recipes with a contemporary spin. The food showcases the wilderness around the Arctic Bath, including the wild fish, berries and handpicked herbs.
The hotel is located 85kms from Kallax airport, around a 1-hour drive.
- Try the local Scandinavian 5 course meal prepared by Chef David with local and fresh ingredients
- Take an open-air bath under the northern lights
- Sample local craft beers
- Opt for a holistic spa experience connecting the mind and the body using ancient treatments
- Try your hand at ice fishing with a guide
- Catch the midsummer festivities in late June
- Take a northern lights snowmobile tour
- Ride a husky-led sled through the snow
- Get a chance to catch the Arctic Char by going spin fishing
- Go on a snowmobile safari
- Casting rod guided fishing tour with lunch