Located along the coast in an exclusive gated community, the Andaz Mayakoba Resort is a nature lovers paradise. It is surrounded by lush lagoons, nature trails and beautiful lush vegetation. Here, one can wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the calm ocean waves of the Caribbean. The place is perfect for solitude lovers. With contemporary amenities and colourful furnishings plus Mexican graffiti-artist Senkoe’s large, vivid murals of local wildlife, the Andaz Mayakoba Resort is where Mexican modern architecture fuses with colourful design. All 256 rooms at the resort reflect the excellent amalgamation of the outer natural beauty in its vibrant interiors with traditional Mayan décor and bright natural light throughout the day. The resort offers an authentic Mayan spa experience at Naum Wellness & Spa. It also features 4 restaurants and bars which showcase fresh local ingredients and authentic cooking techniques, a 24-hour state-of-the-art gym, the El Camaleon 18 hole golf course and two beautifully landscaped outdoor pools.
Located in the Mayakoba Complex the resort is 51kms (about 40 minutes) from Cancun International Airport 15 minutes away from Downtown Playa del Carmen.
- Pristine beach getaway with luxury accommodation and facilities around the Caribbean Sea.
- Upsacle restaurants serving scrumptious meals prepared from local ingredients.
- Natural surrounding with gorgeous beaches, sparkling emerald waters and lush greenery.
- Pet Friendly resort.
- Excellent Spa offering authentic traditional Mayan therapies.
- Perfect venue for destination wedding events
- Mayakoba features the only PGA golf course in Mexico.
- Enjoy the community of shops, bars, and restaurants in Playa del Carmen.
- Opportunities for watersports such as stand-up paddling, snorkeling, and kitesurfing..
- Relaxing Spa treatments with modern and traditional therapies at the Naum Spa
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage site of Chichen Itza
- Take a guided tour of the "secret river,” Riviera Maya’s underground river that flows through caverns and cenotes.
- Visit Galeria de Arte 5 Avenida, a charming art gallery located on Playa del Carmen’s Fifth Avenu
- Enjoy Jazz Music at the Riviera Maya Jazz festival
- Choose from a range of Day trip experiences at Cozumel or Isla Blanca with specially curated tours.
- Relax at the hotel and enjoy customized hotel experiences like Cigar Pairing, Eco Cruising, Sunrise Yoga and many more..