Located in the jungle hills of northern Thailand, perched on a ridge at the convergence of the Mekong and Ruak rivers and at the meeting point of Myanmar, Laos and Thailand is the stunning Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant camp and resort. Designed as a traditional mahout village in a modern Eastern style, the resort has magical views of an unspoiled natural setting. The untouched beauty of the resorts surroundings contrast beautifully with the modern conveniences and hospitality. Teakwood and terrazzo floors, coffee making machines, sprawling bathrooms with bathtubs and a canopied bed from where you wake up to spectacular sunsets are just some of the luxuries available to guests. In addition, the resort has the Anantara Spa with five treatment rooms, a fitness centre, an infinity pool, two restaurants serving Thai and international cuisine and the Opium Bar.
- The Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant camp and resort is located at the convergence of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos in Chiang Saen.
- It is located about 65 kms from Chiang Rai International airport.
- Its location at the convergence of 2 rivers and the meeting point of 3 countries
- Rustic, yet luxurious setting and decor
- Learn to "drive” an elephant at sunrise while trekking in the native forest
- Unique experiences at the onsite Elephant camp
- Traditional Thai, Laotian and Burmese food
- Dining by Design the Baby Elephant Camp
- A swim in the infinity pool overlooking the beautiful mountains
- Elephant experiences: Mahout training, Elephant learning experience, Elephant trekking and Elephant yoga
- Bird watching
- Excursion in a longtail boat to explore the Golden Triangle
- Excursion to the village of Chiang Sean
- Hike along the Camps Jungle Trail
- Master chef cooking lessons to learn Thai, Laotian & Burmese cuisine
- Day trip to Chiang Rai or the Burmese border.
- Visit the Opium Hall museum