Amankora Paro Lodge is a luxury lodge nestled amid a rolling landscape of untouched native pine forest. The views are amazing and the mountain streams running through the property make it even more special. A lime-washed stone pavilion houses the living and dining areas, the library, a small boutique, and an outdoor terrace. The pavilion has beautiful floor to ceiling windows with dramatic views of the 17th century ruins of Drukyel Dzong and the snowy mountain peaks beyond. The zen-induced design of the lodge features 24 beautiful suites offering a combined bedroom and living area with terrazzo-clad bath and forest views. The restaurant serves Indian, Bhutanese and international cuisines. The magnificent spa looks out onto blue pine forests, boasts a sauna, steam room, five treatment rooms, and a glass-walled yoga suite. Privacy and solitude are assured, and you will leave in a state of complete rejuvenation in body, mind and soul.
The Resort is just 20 kms away from Paro airport and an hour from the capital, Thimphu.
- The location high up in the hills with breathtaking valley views
- The beautiful hotel Spa with stunning forest views
- Experience forest bathing’ as you breathe in the sights and scents of the pines
- Easy access to Paro town and the airport
- Wake up to the beauty of Paro having a cup of hot ngaja, a sweet Bhutanese milk tea, or suja butter tea
- Explore Paro by visiting holiest religious monuments.
- Learn to cook Traditional Bhutanese Cuisine with experienced chefs
- Rejuvenate mind and body through a traditional Bhutanese spa
- Meditation in mornings
- Enjoy the live Bhutanese music with barbeque under the stars.
- Enjoy mountain trails arranged through cycling adventures and bikes.
- Picturesque day treks and sightseeing excursions with unparalleled lake views