Located atop a granite hillock against the backdrop of the magnificent Aravalli’s, the Alila Fort Bishangarh is a painstakingly resorted 200 year old fort. This unique property is one of its kind and has been resorted after extensive and careful research based on the principles of sustainable tourism and hospitality. Every element of the hotels’ sensibility embraces the original structure and its glorious history. Modern amenities include 5 gourmet restaurants, the signature Alila spa with its dramatic location in the dungeon as well as a 360° view of the rolling Rajasthan landscape. All 59 custom designed spacious suites provide sweeping views, extensive marble bathrooms and day beds. An imposing arrival area greets guests down the hill from the Fort and features courtyard, swimming pool and terraces as well as the gym and Teen Soldiers Play Club. Alila Fort Bishangarh is truly an unforgettable luxury experience.
The fort is located just one hour from Jaipur and four hours from Delhi international airport. The famed Amber Fort is only 45 minutes from the resort.
- A unique royal accommodation designed on the principles of eco-tourism.
- Heritage five star luxury accommodation at a spectacular location.
- Beautiful architectural designs and room interiors reflecting the authentic architecture of the Bishangarh fort.
- Picturesque location offering mesmerizing views of the surrounding mountain range.
- Memorable culinary experience with wide range of Indian and East Asian dishes by renowned Indian celebrity Chef Ranbir Brar.
- One of the best examples of well-preserved heritage and sustainable hospitality.
- Explore Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal and many more.
- A day trip to Jaipur to explore its sights and sounds and for some shopping.
- Luxury Spa treatment by expert masseuse.
- Cultural the unique style and exquisite workmanship of local Artisans.
- Wellness experience that offers relaxing spa, massage therapies, sunrise Yoga and a visit to nearby temple.
- Go riding on a Horse in royal style and explore the nearby organic garden and the 500 year old Hanuman Temple including a Picnic Lunch.
- Bring out the creative Chef in you and learn to make some basic Rajasthani Cuisine dishes.
- Experience the local life, culture and craft traditions of Bishangarhat focus on children’s interests.