Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa is located in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and plays a vital role in its conservation. Al Maha showcases the heritage and architecture of the Bedouins. This internationally-awarded hideaway also offers a sense of desert adventure unparalleled comfort. The indigenous Arabian wildlife including the Arabian Oryx & the Gazelles, can also be viewed from the temperature-controlled infinity pool or sun deck seating area of all Villas. Al Maha is located within the 225 square kilometers of alluring desert landscape and offers matchless hospitality, privacy and absolute comfort adding to the romance of the desert. Covering a wide spectrum of interests, guests can select up to two different complimentary activities per night’s stay as part of their package, which are designed to provide the greatest first-hand experiences of this sensory landscape. Note: Children under 10 years of age are not permitted in the resort.
Al Maha is located in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve just 65 kilometres away from Dubai.
- Beautifully decorated all-suite accommodation, all with stunning desert vistas
- Enjoy an organic fine dining experience
- Experience a range of desert activities like activities like camel trekking & Desert safaris
- Romantic evenings like Dune Dining in the Desert
- Access to a dedicated Guest Relations Coordinator to help you enhance the experience of your stay
- Horse Riding in the Desert
- 4 x 4 Wildlife Drives
- Camel Trekking
- Falconry, a traditional Bedouin sport
- Desert Safari
- Nature Walks
- Enjoy at resorts Timeless Spa
- Explore the city of Dubai with its myriad attractions