Tucked away in a quiet corner of Dolphin Bay, the sea-facing Ahilya by the Sea is a stylish yet understated family home turned hotel in colonial Portuguese architecture. It is run by the Holkar royal family of Maheshwar. The boutique hotel features nine tastefully decorated and welcoming rooms and two beautiful swimming pools. The wellness centre features a variety of massages and therapies. The hotel is also well known known for its excellent cuisine and its wonderful art collection.
Ahilya by the Sea is located in Nerul, North Goa – a one hour drive from Goa Airport.
- A stylish, elegant and art-filled home-turned hotel
- The secluded setting away from the hustle and bustle of Goa’s glitter
- Its excellent cuisine featuring fresh ingredients from local markets
- Two beautiful swimming pools
- The rich collection of art and sculpture, handpicked by the owner
- The lovely hotel gardens
- Swim in the hotels 2 pools – either Sunset or Sunrise
- Watching the colourful boats at Dolphin Bay come in after their night at sea
- Go fishing with the boatman from the neighbouring fishing village
- Visit the popular beaches of Calangute and Candolim and Goa’s famed nightlife
- Take a morning stroll through the hotel’s beautiful gardens
- Sightseeing in goa: a heritage walk and visit to Reis Magos Fort
- A private tour of the Funde Cao museum