The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong, was the home of a famous Jute magnate. It is now converted into a luxury Elgin boutique hotel in the Himalayas.
Lounging in the landscaped gardens in a profusion of colors, one is treated to breath-taking view at the Silver Oaks, Kalimpong. The natural décor is characteristic in the imposing Kanchenjunga which can be seen on a clear day, blooming petunias and asters, the serrated violet edges of iris, iridescent butterflies flitting through colourful azaleas, drooping geraniums, proud orchids and heaven, temporarily descends on earth. Sitting in one of the quaint gazebos, the tea seems to be flavoured by the refreshing winds of the Himalayas. The Silver Oaks was built in 1930 and once belonged to the prominent architect Frederick Desraj who built the old Teesta Bridge.
Deluxe room: 02 nights / 03 days @ Rs. 16800 + taxes per couple.
Accomodation for a couple.
Welcome Drink on arrival.
Daily Breakfast & dinner.
• Airfare / train fare
• Any other meal not specifically mentioned as included in the “Package includes column.”
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages, portage etc.
• Any items not specifically mentioned as included in the "Package Includes" columns
Terms and Conditions
• Confirmed days may be altered and cancelled 30 days prior to the check-in date. Intimation must be given to the company in writing.
• A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations received in writing within 29 to 16 days prior to the check-in Date.
• Full stay will be levied for cancellations received in writing within 15 days prior to the check- in date.
• In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are open - the above Cancellation Policy will be applicable.
• In the event of a Natural Calamity / Strike / Political Disturbances, when roads are closed - a full refund will be made.